Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rails ActiveMerchant Patch For BeanStream

I submitted the patch to active merchant plugin for Canada payment gateway BeanStream. I guess that it will take some time to get reviewed, tested and accepted ( or not accepted because the remote test can not be passed without beanstream's test account which it doesn't provide it to me), so I uploaded the patch to a google code project:

http://code.google.com/p/activemerchant-patch-for-beanstream/

The installation, description and a simple example have been already written in the project home page. Issue your bug or give me your feedback if you encounter any problem when using it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your patch! It looks really good so far. Hopefully I can have it committed in the next week or two.

mroberto98 said...

I was wondering if it works with interact?

Unknown said...

It doesn't work with Interac Online yet, but it should within the next month.